Owner’s Project Management firm in Boston area is looking for a Project Manager with significant experience managing corporate real estate and other office-fit out projects.
Candidate’s experience should include:
- Managing office projects,
- New construction and renovation/build-out,
- Managing multiple concurrent projects,
- Responsibility for projects from planning through design, construction, and occupancy,
- Managing at least one project with a value of at least $25 million,
- Involvement with energy retrofit and other projects aimed at increasing energy efficiency, and
- Managing projects as an employee of or a consultant to the owner of the project.
Candidates should have a college degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or business and at least 10 years of experience as a Project Manager. Strong communications skills are required.