Owner’s project management firm is seeking a Project Manager
for a Federal Project with significant experience managing various types of Federal Building projects with a value of $10 Million or more.
This position will have responsibilities in pre-construction, construction, and occupancy phase. This positon is client facing and would be the direct contact as the highest ranking onsite Owners Representative with an emphasis on ensuring Schedule, Cost, Scope and contract compliance.
- Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts)
- Manages project team with project controls, quality assurance, administration and other responsibilities
- Manage project from construction through occupancy in accordance with GSA’s program objectives
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned project
- Manages the review process for consultant invoices and contractor requisitions for payment
- Responsible for change order management
- Assists GSA to resolve design-related, construction-related issues and occupancy-related issues
- Supports GSA in resolving disputes
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, or Architecture.
· Experience as a Project Manager on a GSA Project preferred
· 7 year or more experience as a project manager
· Has held some sort of previous government clearance (HSPD-12 clearance preferred