Owner’s project management firm seeking project managers for higher education and other projects located in Rhode Island. Candidates should have experience managing building projects and/or civil (landscaping, utilities, transportation) projects. Candidates experience should include:
- Managing multiple projects;
- Managing projects with a minimum value of $5 million;
- Working on projects with multiple stakeholders;
- Preparing and/or reviewing estimates; and
- Preparing and/or reviewing construction schedules.
Desired qualifications include a college degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or a related field and experience with electronic project management software.