Owner's Construction Management Firm seeks a full-time Construction Inspector for a Federal project in Southeastern Connecticut.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience providing Construction Inspection Services;
- Minimum two (2) years’ experience providing Construction Inspection Services on one or more Federal projects;
- Experience on projects involving replacement or significant upgrading of MEP/FP systems;
- Experience monitoring work in progress and preparing daily reports;
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and understand construction contracts, drawings, specifications, and other construction documents;
- Experience reviewing contractor requisitions;
- Knowledge of construction schedules;
- Thorough knowledge of construction site safety requirements; and
- Experience using an electronic project management program.
Experience with projects on college or university campuses is preferred.