Owner’s Project Management firm in Boston area is looking for a Project Manager with significant experience managing healthcare projects.
Candidate’s experience should include:
- Managing hospital projects,
- Familiarity with Mass Department of Public Health requirements related to hospital construction,
- Managing multiple concurrent projects,
- Responsibility for projects from planning through design, construction, and occupancy,
- Managing at least one project with a value of at least $25 million,
- Working in multi-stakeholder, demanding end-user environment, and
- Managing projects as an employee of or a consultant to the owner of the project.
Candidates should have a college degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or business and at least 10 years of experience as a Project Manager. Strong communications skills are required.