Owner’s Project Management firm in Boston area is looking for a Project Manager with significant experience managing Massachusetts municipal projects.
Candidate’s experience should include:
- Managing municipal projects, including city/town halls, libraries, police and fire stations, senior centers, and/or other municipal building projects,
- New construction and renovation projects,
- Familiarity with Mass procurement laws related to public design and construction projects, including Chapters 7C, 149, and 149A.
- Responsibility for projects from planning through design, construction, and occupancy,
- Managing at least one project with a value of at least $25 million, and
- Managing projects as an employee of or a consultant to the owner of the project.
Candidates should have a college degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or business and at least 10 years of experience as a Project Manager. Strong communications skills are required. MCCPO certification is strongly preferred.