Owner's Construction Management Firm seeks part-time and full-time Clerk(s) of the Works for assignments throughout New England.
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience providing Clerk of the Works services;
- Experience monitoring work in progress and preparing daily reports;
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and understand construction contracts, drawings, specifications, and other construction documents;
- Experience reviewing contractor requisitions;
- Knowledge of construction scheduling;
- Thorough knowledge of construction site safety requirements;
- Advanced computer skills; and
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
Projects will include multi-family, office, academic, and government facilities.