Owner’s Project Management (OPM) firm seeks construction professionals for projects located in Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina. Ideal candidates will have experience and qualifications for the following:
- Perform responsibilities including construction inspection, project reporting, contract administration, review of contractor schedules, review and monitoring of quality control plans, and analysis and evaluation of contractor claims;
- Have at least ten (10) years’ experience performing these responsibilities on construction projects;
- Experience in project roles as a project manager, construction inspector, or project engineer;
- Experience with military construction projects; and
- Reside in the Georgia, South Carolina, or North Carolina region to ensure ready access to the work areas.
Strong preference will be given to candidates who can demonstrate they meet as many of the responsibilities and qualifications above as is possible.