Owner’s project management firm is seeking a Construction Inspector for a large tenant fit-out project in Washington, DC. The candidate shall have experience providing inspection services on at least two large (100,000SF or more) tenant fit-out projects within the last six years. The candidate should have experience providing inspection services on federal projects.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Background and experience in architecture, interior design, engineering, construction management, and/or site inspection.
- Experience on federal interior fit-out projects in which they have performed inspection duties;
- Experience providing inspection services on two large (100,000SF) tenant-fit out projects completed within the last six years.
- Experience in: design, construction, miscellaneous tenant activities, negotiation, procurement, closeout, site and construction inspection support, and/or commissioning.
- Ten (10) years of overall experience in this role or similar design industry role.
Must have or be capable of obtaining an HSPD-12 clearance.