Owner’s Project Management firm is seeking a Project Manager with at least five years’ experience of hospital project management experience.
Candidates MUST HAVE:
- Experience Managing projects in an active hospital setting.
- 5 years or more of progressively responsible experience in construction and project management on managing projects across a wide range in value
- Experience Representing owners in construction projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or related field.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience reviewing plans and specifications prepared for hospital projects.
- Experience preparing and reviewing project schedules.
- Experience developing and monitoring project budgets.
- Managing RFIs, submittals, and change orders.
- In-depth knowledge of contract terms and all applicable state and local regulations and building codes.
- Knowledge of building systems and energy and sustainability requirements.
Please Submit Resumes and Project Lists demonstrating hospital project management experience.