Coast and Harbor Associates, Inc. is a certified Minority/Women owned project/program management firm headquartered in Lynnfield, MA. Our 30-year reputation proves that we deliver results for our clients by hiring experienced, knowledgeable candidates LIKE YOU!!!
Coast and Harbor holds a GSA Schedule Contract for Project/Program/Construction Management (GS-10F-0013U).
- We emphasize quality
- Understand owner’s needs
- Protect the owner’s resources
Come join our team of professionals and learn more about our first-class project management capabilities!
- Minimum Education: Completion of an accredited 4-year degree in architecture, landscape architecture, general engineering or construction management.
- Minimum Experience: 8 years Project Management experience as follows:
- “Field work”, including practices and procedures of candidates’ specific discipline, such as engineering, landscape architecture, architecture, or resource planning.
- Management of simple-to-complex design and construction projects containing multi-year phasing and overlapping schedules, high visibility, multiple functions (design, construction, planning), controversy, unusual design/construction components with novel problems requiring unique solutions, significant political interest/oversight, and jurisdictional disputes
- Knowledge of project management concepts, and understanding of authorities, responsibilities, and accountabilities of the "project management philosophy".
- Written and verbal communication, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills
- Knowledge of contract administration and compliance
- Knowledge of software including Microsoft Project, Word and Excel
- Assists the Project Manager (PM) as a technical point of contact for assigned projects. Supports PM in cradle-to-grave project execution and completion of assigned tasks from design through construction.
- Coordinates with various stakeholders and team members through all phases of a project. During design coordinates with other key staff/expertise and reviews A/E firms’ execution and deliverables. During construction coordinates project needs with CM firms, construction contractors, and other NPS (Park and Region) staff.
- Assists PM in maintaining project compliance, quality, scope, budget and programming criteria.
- Identifies problems and coordinates solutions with the PM, resolves technical and schedule issues as needed, and develops corrective actions to ensure successful project accomplishment.
- Performs workload outside of the candidate’s specific discipline.
- Travels occasionally for on-site inspections, investigations, and meetings often requiring a significant amount of walking, bending and climbing. Field trips are often in the outdoors and may experience weather extremes, insect bites, varied topography and other physical demands.