Coast and Harbor Associates, Inc. is a certified Minority/Women owned project/program management firm headquartered in Lynnfield, MA with a strong presence in the Washington, DC area. Our 30-year reputation proves that we deliver results for our clients by hiring experienced, knowledgeable candidates LIKE YOU!!!
GSA has contracted with Coast and Harbor to provide program management services as part of the GSA Schedule of Services.
- We emphasize quality
- Understand owner’s needs
- Protect the owner’s resources
Come join our team of professionals and learn more about our first-class project management capabilities!
You are a Senior Project Manager able to guide all aspects of a project’s execution with experience managing various types of Federal Building projects. You will be responsible for projects in pre-construction, construction, and occupancy phase. You will work closely with the client and would be the direct contact as the Highest-Ranking Onsite Owners Representative with an emphasis on ensuring Schedule, Cost, Scope and contract compliance.
- Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts)
- Manages project team with project controls, quality assurance, administration and other responsibilities
- Manage project from construction through occupancy in accordance with GSA’s program objectives
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned project
- Manages the review process for consultant invoices and contractor requisitions for payment
- Responsible for change order management
- Assists GSA to resolve design-related, construction-related issues and occupancy-related issues
- Supports GSA in resolving disputes
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, or Architecture
- Experience as a Project Manager on a GSA Project preferred
- 7 year or more experience as a project manager