Owner’s project management firm is seeking a Project Manager with significant project management experience in Rhode Island. Strong preference will be given to candidates with K-12 school and/or college and university experience.
This full-time opportunity is in Rhode Island and includes design, construction, and occupancy phase responsibilities. This position is client facing and would be the direct contact as the highest-ranking onsite Owners Representative with an emphasis on ensuring Schedule, Cost, Scope and contract compliance.
- Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts)
- Manages project team with project controls, quality assurance, administration and other responsibilities
- Manage project from Design, Construction and through occupancy in accordance with the Client's program objectives
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned project
- Manages the review process for consultant invoices and contractor requisitions for payment
- Responsible for change order management
- Assists Client to resolve design-related, construction-related issues and occupancy-related issues
- Supports the Client in resolving disputes
- Manages occupancy phase activities, including move management, FF&E procurement and installation, and post occupancy problem resolution.
Candidates must have an architectural, engineering, construction management, or other relevant college degree. Preference will be given to candidates with strong communication skills and a demonstrated record of working collaboratively.
Women and minority candidates are encouraged to apply.