Firm specializing in assisting owners to manage the design and construction of their projects is seeking a project manager with experience managing multiple renovation/maintenance projects under $5 Million. The opportunity is located in central Virginia.
The position has design, construction, and occupancy phase responsibilities. The position involves extensive client interaction and requires excellent client relations skills. Candidate should have experience in multi-stakeholder environments such as colleges and universities, healthcare, and/or state or federal real estate agencies.
Candidate should have experience
- managing a project team,
- developing and reviewing project schedules and tracking schedule issues,
- developing and monitoring project budgets,
- concurrently managing multiple projects,
- evaluating and processing change order proposals, and
- mitigating and resolving disputes.
Candidates with design degrees and registrations will be given extra consideration.