Owner’s project management firm is seeking a Project Manager
with significant experience managing Public Projects with a value of around $15 to $25 Million.
This position is located in Vermont and includes construction, and occupancy phase responsibilities. This positon is client facing and would be the direct contact as the highest ranking onsite Owners Representative with an emphasis on ensuring Schedule, Cost, Scope and contract compliance.
- Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts)
- Manages project team with project controls, quality assurance, administration and other responsibilities
- Manage project from construction through occupancy in accordance with client's program objectives
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned project
- Manages the review process for consultant invoices and contractor requisitions for payment
- Responsible for change order management
- Assists client to resolve design-related, construction-related issues and occupancy-related issues
- Supports client in resolving disputes