Owner's Construction Management Firm seeks part-time and full-time Clerk(s) of the Works for assignments for several projects in the Providence area.
The successful candidate will:
- Will have at least 7 years experience in the construction, architectural design and engineering fields;
- Demonstrated ability to oversee a major institutional or industrial construction project involving all phases of construction;
- Ability to maintain records, conduct conferences, observe work in progress and compile written reports and experience in the same;
- Ability to interpret and understand Construction contracts, Drawings, Specifications, and similar construction documents and experience in the same;
- Experience in reviewing contractor requisitions;
- Knowledge of construction scheduling;
- Thorough knowledge of construction site safety requirements; and
- be a good communicator orally and in writing.