Owner’s project management firm is seeking a Design and Construction Project Manager with significant experience managing various Governmental projects with a value of $40 Million or more.
This position will have responsibilities in Design, construction, and occupancy phase. This position is client facing and would be the direct contact as the highest ranking onsite Owners Representative with an emphasis on ensuring Schedule, Cost, Scope and contract compliance.
• Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts)
• Manages project team with project controls, quality assurance, administration and other responsibilities
• Manage project from construction through occupancy in accordance with GSA’s program objectives
• Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned project
• Manages the review process for consultant invoices and contractor requisitions for payment
• Responsible for change order management
• Assists GSA to resolve design-related, construction-related issues and occupancy-related issues
• Supports GSA in resolving disputes
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, or Architecture.
· Experience in architecture, interior design, space planning, engineering, construction management, and commissioning.
· Experience with at least two large office Modernization projects completed within the last six years.
· 10 years overall project manager experience
· Experience as a Project Manager with the following criteria: (Leasing, Design, Construction, Tenant Fit-out, Modernization, Negotiation, Procurement, Scheduling, Closeout, Oversight Commissioning, and Site Construction Inspection Support)
· Ability to obtain government clearance (HSPD-12 clearance).