Owner’s project management firm is seeking multiple Project Managers for Design and Construction Projects in Rhode Island with significant experience managing various Governmental projects with a value of $10 Million or more. The position may have responsibilities in Design Stage, Construction Stage, and Occupancy Stage. This position is client facing and would be the direct contact as the highest ranking onsite Owners Representative with an emphasis on ensuring Schedule, Cost, Scope and contract compliance.
- Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts)
- Manages project team with project controls, quality assurance, administration and other responsibilities
- Manage project from construction through occupancy in accordance with governments program objectives
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned project
- Manages the review process for consultant invoices and contractor requisitions for payment
- Responsible for change order management
- Assists government to resolve design-related, construction-related issues and occupancy-related issues
- Supports government in resolving disputes
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, or Architecture.
- 7 years of actual construction project manager experience
- Experience as a Project Manager with the following criteria: (Leasing, Design, Construction, Tenant Fit-out, Negotiation, Procurement, Scheduling, Closeout, Oversight Commissioning, and Site Construction Inspection Support)
- Has held some sort of previous government clearance