Owner’s Project Management firm that specializes in assisting federal agencies is seeking a Senior Project Manager. Candidates must have experience with the federal and/or commercial office leasing process.
Specific experience should include:
• Managing federal real estate projects in leased facilities,
• Managing pre-lease preparation and decision making in connection with a multi-lease program,
• Working with agencies or organizations to develop the tenant’s requirements in preparation for executing a lease,
• Supporting the lease negotiation process, and
• Managing the design and construction of the leased premises.
Candidates should include information about the projects on which they have worked including the project scope, the candidate’s role, the project size, and the project value. This information can be included in the candidate’s resume or as a separate project list.