Owner’s Project Management firm that specializes in assisting federal agencies is seeking a Senior Project Manager. Candidates MUST have at least 10 years’ experience managing the planning, design, construction, and leasing of office real estate projects.
Specific experience should include:
• Managing federal real estate projects in leased facilities,
• Managing pre-lease preparation and decision making in connection with a multi-lease program,
• Working with agencies or organizations to develop the tenant’s requirements in preparation for executing a lease,
• Supporting the lease negotiation process, and
• Managing the design and construction of the leased premises.
Candidates must have either a bachelor's degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or a related field, or at least 15 years’ experience managing office real estate projects.