Firm that specializes in assisting federal agencies is seeking a Leasing Senior Project Manager. This position is focused on managing the process of completing multiple leases from initial tenant conversations to lease execution. Specific experience should include:
· Working with prospective and current tenants to analyze and document their facility needs,
· Working with tenant organization stakeholders to facilitate lease preparation and execution,
· Preparing independent cost estimates for facility customization and/or upgrades,
· Negotiating with or on behalf of office tenants, and
· Actively managing the leasing process.
Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience with the GSA leasing process either working for GSA or with GSA as a representative of another Federal agency. Candidates with experience managing the office leasing process as a manager for a landlord or tenant organization will also be given strong consideration.
Candidates must have either a bachelor's degree or at least 15 years’ experience managing the office leasing process.