The Senior Project Manager is responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts). Specific responsibilities include:
• Working with agency to confirm agency’s facility needs,
• Managing budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned project
• Managing review process for design and consultant invoices and contractor requisitions for payment
• Change order management
• Assisting GSA to resolve design-related, construction-related issues and occupancy-related issues
• Supporting GSA in resolving disputes.
The Ideal Candidate will have: