Owners Project Management firm seeks two Project Management Assistants to work in the Denver Service Center of the National Park Service in Lakewood, Colorado.
- Provides technical administrative assistance to Project Managers including general assistance in day-to-day planning and coordination of project work and specific project elements as needed. Assist and support with problem solving, documentation, etc.
- Acts as a liaison with Division Chiefs/Branch Chief to ensure project deliverables are complete. Assist in following up on outstanding tasks/needs or special data reports.
- Attend and participate in project meetings or other meetings as needed
- Complete data entry for various project management reports, project forms, filing and archiving. Creates, updates, and revises spreadsheets to meet project requirements, report formats, and deadlines.
- Conducts general research.
- Maintains general and electronic office files, logs, and project records as requested