Owners Project Management firm seeks a Research Director. Responsibilities include the following:
- Review Federal budget to identify potential opportunities
- Identify and meet with government personnel who can provide additional information on opportunities
- Identify and monitor relevant procurement websites
- Develop and implement approach to identify and monitor opportunities in higher education
- Conduct other research as directed
Training will be provided.
Candidates should have the following qualifications:
- College degree
- Experience analyzing the Federal budget
- Experience networking on behalf of an organization or a cause
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
This is a part-time position with flexible hours. Much of the work can be performed remotely.