Construction Management firm that specializes in assisting Federal Agencies to manage the design and construction of their real estate projects is seeking a Construction Management Representative for a historically significant project in Philadelphia. Candidates must have experience working on the renovation of a National Historic Landmark. Candidates' experience should include:
- On-site construction management services on Federal projects,
- Working on projects for the National Park Service,
- Being on-site owner's representative for projects involving the renovation of occupied buildings,
- Developing and tracking project budgets and schedules,
- Evaluating change order proposals and documenting associated negotiations, and
- Familiarity with computer programs, including estimating, scheduling, and project management software.