Construction Management firm that specializes in assisting Federal Agencies to manage the design and construction of their real estate projects is seeking several Senior Project Managers in Washington, DC. Candidates must have significant experience managing the planning, design, construction, and occupancy of Federal real estate projects.
Specific experience should include:
- Managing projects for the US General Services Administration,
- Managing Federal projects in leased facilities,
- Working effectively with client agencies from program planning through design, construction, and occupancy,
- Developing and monitoring project budgets and schedules, and
- Managing projects involving upgrades or consolidation of existing facilities.
Candidates must have either a bachelor's degree or at least 15 years' experience managing real estate projects.