Owner’s Project Management firm that specializes in assisting federal agencies is seeking a Planning Manager. Candidates MUST have at least 10 years’ experience managing the planning, design, construction, and occupancy of real estate projects. Specific experience should include:
• Managing federal real estate projects in leased facilities,
• Managing planning for pre-lease preparation and decision making in connection with a multi-lease program,
• Working with client agencies to develop agency requirements in preparation for executing a lease,
• Guiding agencies through the federal leasing process; and
• Managing the process for Prospectus leases.
Candidates must have either a bachelor's degree or at least 15 years’ experience managing real estate projects.