Owner's Project Management firm that specializes in assisting Federal Agencies is seeking several Senior Project Managers. Candidates MUST have at least 10 years’ experience managing the planning, design, construction, and occupancy of real estate projects.
Specific experience should include:
- Managing federal real estate projects,
- Managing federal projects in leased facilities,
- Working with client agencies to develop Programs of Requirements,
- Developing and monitoring project budgets, and
- Developing and monitoring project schedules.
Candidates must have either a bachelor's degree or at least 15 years’ experience managing real estate projects.