Owner’s Project Management firm seeks a Construction Quality Manager for two projects in Northern New York State. Candidates must have at least five years’ experience inspecting building projects and must have experience
- As an inspector on at least one project for a federal agency
- Monitoring construction work
- Preparing daily reports
- Preparing correspondence and maintaining official construction site records, including inspection reports and photographs using digital photography and video
- Reviewing Contractor’s monthly payment requests and recommending payment or rejection of the request and preparing required documentation
- Determining merit and value for change order proposals, supporting negotiations, and preparing change order documentation
- Experience with reviewing submittals, shop drawings, requests for information (RFIs).
- Using electronic project management software
- Monitoring project schedules
- Knowledge of safety practices in the construction industry including a background of familiarity with OSHA safety requirements on construction projects
Candidates will receive preference if they have experience working on one or more projects for the US General Services Administration and if they live in either the Syracuse or Ogdensburg areas.