Owner's Representative/Construction Management Firm is looking for a Structural Inspector. Responsibilities include:
- Maintains a strong back-round in field inspection of structural renovations and
- Responsible for scheduling, coordinating, performing specialized field inspection for designated discipline as well as other related disciplines.
- Inspects work at the site(s) for contract and code compliance, proficient with construction management software like E-Builder.
- Recommend approvals or rejections of materials and workmanship as appropriate;
monitor labor and safety requirements; complete written inspection reports, records of
defects; and omissions; and similar activities.
- Minimum 10 years experience.
- Associates in Construction Related Field, Trade School or equivalent certification.
- Corps of Engineers QCM Certification (or ability to obtain within 30 days).
- OSHA 30 hour certification