Owner’s project management firm seeks a Project Controls Engineer. This position will report to a Senior Project Manager. The successful candidate will have experience:
- Assess, process and maintain records of all contract related correspondence in E-Builder platform.
- Draft recommended responses and actions for COR for project actions such as RFIs, submittals, change orders, punch-lists, etc.
- Analyze construction trends, monitor deliverables and provide overall administrative.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction or Project Management.
- Degree waived for 10 years in the field of construction administration.
- Corps of Engineers QCM Certification preferred (or ability to obtain within 30 days).
- OSHA 30 certification
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Computer skills (MS Office, Adobe, project management software and schedule controls) are also required.
- Experience with Prolog, E-builder, Primavera and MS Project software.