Owner's Representative Firm is looking for a Senior Program Manager with experience managing design and construction projects.
The Senior Program Manager will manage all aspects of Construction projects.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversees the operational aspects of multiple ongoing projects in a Program and is responsible for leading, organizing, budgeting, and managing CMS staff within a Program.
- Directly supervises execution, recruiting and training staff, providing updates and analysis on program/project status, and making sure the program cost and schedule objectives are realized.
- Evidences excellent communication and organizational skills, and computer competencies.
- Other duties can be assigned
- Must have 15 years experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Architecture or Construction/Project Management or Business Management.
- CCM, PMP, P.E. or AIA certification required.
- Must have experience with Prolog, Primavera, E-Builder, MS Project
CHA offers a Competitive salary and benefits.