Owner’s project management firm is seeking an experienced SENIOR CLAIMS ANALYST for work on construction claims.
Candidates qualifications must include demonstrated experience with:
- Furnishes reports with supporting information necessary to resolve disputes or defend against the claims,
- Prepares and assembles appeal files,
- Participates in meetings or negotiations with claimants,
- Appears in legal proceedings,
- Prepares cost estimates for use in claims negotiations,
- Prepares risk assessments/analysis relative to claim exposures,
- Prepares findings of fact and other documentation required by the CO.
- Provides litigation support to include court boards, timelines, diagrams, static and electronic illustrations and three dimensional models.
Candidates should have demonstrated ability to work cooperatively and productively as a member of a project or claims defense team. Candidates must have 15 years experience and a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or Construction/Project Management. CCM and either P.E. or CPA necessary though all three are preferred.
Submit resumes and project list in MS Word or PDF format:
Please No Calls