Construction Management Services firm is looking for an experienced Scheduler
to support the management of projects on behalf of a federal agency in Washington, DC.
- At least 15 years’ experience as a scheduler on construction projects,
- Complete familiarity with Primavera 6 and Microsoft Project,
- Significant experience reviewing construction schedules for office fit-out and other projects,
- Considerable experience analyzing schedule related change order and claims proposals, and
- Experience reviewing independent government estimates.
live a commutable distance from Washington, DC and must
have a degree in engineering, architecture, project management or business management. Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience working on federal projects and candidates with a CCM certification.