Owner’s project management firm is seeking candidates for the position of Senior Scheduler/Analyst to assist a major federal agency to manage projects in the Washington, DC area. The responsibilities of this position include
- Creating, maintaining, updating, analyzing, and reporting on engineering and construction project schedules;
- Overseeing and managing the efforts of subordinate Project Schedulers;
- Working with design engineers and construction engineers to optimize project schedules and mitigate schedule delays; and
- Analyzing schedule related claims and change orders.
Candidates must have significant experience:
- Utilizing Primavera 6 and Microsoft Project,
- Creating and/or reviewing schedules on behalf of federal agencies,
- Analyzing schedule related change order and claims proposals, and
- Reviewing independent government estimates.