Owner’s project management firm is seeking candidates for the position of Senior Construction Manager to assist a major federal agency to manage projects in the Washington, DC area. The responsibilities of this position include working with the agency’s Project Managers to complete projects from start to end, on time and cost-effectively in compliance with all contract requirements. The Senior Construction Manager will lead our team on each project.
Candidates must have:
- Experience as an owner’s project manager,
- Experience as a project manager or construction manager representing a federal agency,
- Proficiency in Primavera 6
- Experience preparing independent estimates for change order proposals,
- Proficiency with PROLOG or E-Builder Platforms,
- A bachelor’s degree in architecture, engineering, construction management, or a related field and CCM, AIA, PE certification and at least ten years’ experience, OR, in lieu of these credentials, at least 20 years’ field experience.