Owner’s project management firm is seeking multiple Project Managers in Rhode Island with significant experience managing public education and other public projects. The position may have responsibilities in all stages of a project, including Design Stage, Construction Stage, and Occupancy Stage. This position requires experience working with directly with public agency clients. Responsibilities include:
· Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts);
· Manages project team with project controls, quality assurance, administration and other responsibilities;
· Manage project from design through occupancy in accordance with the agency/owner’s program objectives and applicable contractual requirements;
· Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned project;
· Manages the review process for designer and consultant invoices and contractor requisitions for payment;
· Responsible for change order management;
· Assists agency/owner to resolve design-related, construction-related issues and occupancy-related issues; and
· Supports agency/owner in resolving disputes.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, or a related discipline;
· At least 7 years of actual construction project management experience;
· Experience as a Project Manager involved with the following activities: Programming, Design, Construction including ground up and renovations, Negotiation, Procurement, Scheduling, Closeout, and Overseeing Commissioning;
· Experience managing projects with multiple stakeholders;
· Experience managing multiple projects concurrently; and
· Proficiency with electronic project management software.