Company that provides construction management services to GSA and other Federal agencies is seeking candidates for Project Manager positions. Candidates should have at least ten years’ experience managing tenant fit-out projects in government or privately owned buildings. That experience should involve participating in all phases of a tenant fit-out project, including programming, design, construction, and occupancy. Candidates should have excellent communications skills and experience working closely with project end-users. Preference will be given to candidates with experience working for GSA.
This position will have responsibilities in pre-construction, construction, and occupancy phase. This positon is client facing and would be the direct contact as the highest ranking onsite Owners Representative with an emphasis on ensuring Schedule, Cost, Scope and contract compliance.
- Responsible for overall project delivery (cost, schedule, quality, information, contracts)
- Manages project team with project controls, quality assurance, administration and other responsibilities
- Manage project from construction through occupancy in accordance with GSA’s program objectives
- Manages all budgets, schedules, scope development, design and construction contracts, documents, procedures and controls for assigned project
- Manages the review process for consultant invoices and contractor requisitions for payment
- Responsible for change order management
- Assists GSA to resolve design-related, construction-related issues and occupancy-related issues
- Supports GSA in resolving disputes
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Project Management, Construction Management, or Architecture.
· Experience as a Project Manager on a GSA Project preferred
· 10 or more years experience as a project manager
· Has held some sort of previous government clearance (HSPD-12 clearance preferred