Owner’s project management firm is seeking a Cost Estimator for Governmental, Institutional, and Commercial Projects with significant experience providing full cost construction estimates for vertical projects with a value of $20 Million or more.
· Review full sets of CP, DD and CD plans and specifications;
· Perform Governmental, Institutional, and commercial cost estimating;
· Assist Project Management with scope review on projects;
· Attend meetings as required with client;
· Assist with cost reconciliation for projects;
· Draft reports for project management regarding cost estimates, market analyses, risk analyses, and cost reconciliation.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred (Construction Management, Engineering, Accounting, or related field)
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience in construction estimating
· Proficient computer skills
· Knowledge of RS Means and current industry practice standards and format delivery