Coast and Harbor Associates, Inc., seeks a Paralegal to support project contract issues, contract claims issues and support corporate office operations.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in reading and understanding contracts and other legal documents, and in describing key provisions of these documents to senior management. The ideal candidate will also have experience in providing administrative management for a professional service office. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
· Assists in administering contracts;
· Reads, understands and summarizes RFPs, RFIs, and other legal documents;
· Acts as Project Coordinator for the preparation of key documents such as contracts, sub-consultant agreements, and proposals;
· Organizes and schedules meetings, deadlines, and appointments;
· Provides support to Program Development Officer for contract management activities for projects;
· Provides support to Financial Manager with invoices, billings and filings;
· Processes and reviews company-wide timesheets for payroll;
· Coordinates all travel and accommodations for company; and
· Assist in preparation of applications for certifications by various State and Federal agencies.
· High School Degree (Bachelors Preferred);
· A minimum of five (5) years’ experience with similar work;
· Excellent interpersonal skills;
· Analytical and problem solving skills;
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
· Highly effective organizational skills;
· Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Suite Software, Adobe Software, Document Design Software, QuickBooks, Social Media Platforms); and
· Knowledge about the Construction field is preferred.